City First Leadership College and its courses are focused on preparing and positioning leaders to fulfill their God-given calling and purpose. This is a fast-paced, community-focused, and life-changing environment, designed to call out the greatness in you while equipping you with the necessary life-skills for success. In order to succeed in this environment, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian.
- Have a strong desire to learn to lead in any arena, whether ministry or marketplace.
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they start at City First Leadership College.
- Have successfully completed high school, or have a GED equivalent.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation and living expenses.
Financial Aid is available for students enrolled in the Degree Program.
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry and leadership training.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of any Offer of Place, and to conduct themselves according to the requirements of the Student Handbook, including the Student Code of Conduct, up to and during the period of their enrollment.
Apply To CFLC
Apply online to City First Leadership College.
You’ll need a photo of yourself, pastoral reference, and a written testimony.
Schedule Your Interview
After submitting your application, you’ll be contacted to setup an interview with our Admissions Director.
Select A Program
After being accepted as a student of CLFC, you’ll select either the Degree or Non-Degree Program.
Degree Program: Students must also apply to be a student of Southeastern University.
Pay Your Deposit
After being accepted as a student of CLFC, an Enrollment Deposit is required to secure your seat in the Leadership College.
Degree Program: Enrollment Deposit is required prior to applying to be a student of Southeastern University at City First Church.
Apply To SEU
After being accepted as a student of CLFC, you’ll receive a link to apply to be a student of Southeastern University at City First Church.
Apply For Financial Aid
After being accepted as a student of Southeastern University, you’ll be able to apply for Financial Aid.
Tuition & Fees
The tuition and fees below are subject to change each year. If you have questions regarding this information or want more details about financial aid options, please contact our admissions Office at 815-877-5000 or email@example.com.
Tuition is based on 15 credits per semester, with practicum scholarship.
|View SEU Tuition|
+ SEU Tuition
Enrollment Deadline: August 18, 2018
Classes Begin: August 22, 2018
Enrollment Deadline: August 17, 2019
Classes Begin: August 21, 2019